Donovan on his new bike

Donovan on his new bike
Thank you Mary Free Bed "Bikes for the Rest of Us"

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sock Success

Last night Emma had a band concert with the whole Rockford Public Schools Band (800 kids and they played awesome!).  We packed up everyone and Bridget and Donovan went to see her play, while I took Carl to soccer practice. 

On the way, Donovan put his socks on.  Now for a kid who has been in immobile from the hips down, we think this is a pretty good stretch.  I credit my kids get their flexibility from my Grandma Anderson, who I remember when she was in her 80's could still stand flat footed, legs straight and put her palms flat on the floor in front of her feet.  She always flipped her hands to show you not only palms down but palms up to prove her point!  Now she was only about 5 foot and a few inches tall, but still.....

Stretch that Hammyy!

Success! Ok, not all the way on but hey, the sock is hard to stretch over the heal!

No comments: