Donovan on his new bike

Donovan on his new bike
Thank you Mary Free Bed "Bikes for the Rest of Us"

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Days End - this and that

Bridget and Emma gave me their "iDevices" to off load pictures so I thought I'd share them.  Just moments in time over the past 5 days.  Can't believe it has been a week already.  His favorite thing to do (other than when mom and dad slave over him) is to stretch by rolling on a side and pulling on the bed rails, while mom and dad roll his legs.  Always good for a big sigh and a "Ahhhh,,, that feels good..."


Doing my daily pull ups to strengthen the core! One, two, three...

Playing flashlight tag with Emma, with the "finger flashlights" attached to my toes!  Thanks Daniel for the flashlights!

Love my new Angry Birds Blanket from Nana and Papa!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Love it!

No comments: