Donovan on his new bike

Donovan on his new bike
Thank you Mary Free Bed "Bikes for the Rest of Us"

Monday, March 18, 2013

Things I am Grateful for Part 1

I am sooo grateful for my family....
My sister Julie who came the night before the surgury and took over with Emma and Carl for the rest of the week and was there for me when I really needed her!
I love you Aunt Julie Kabooli


My sister Sarah and her family who treated us to an amazing mid-winter break; Donovan's last big gig before the surgery.  Uncle Eric who made it his mission that Donovan get to enjoy skiing with his cousins and siblings and soooo succeeded!  And then came this weekend to be our personal physical therapist, cook, and curtain maker, with a broken elbow herself! 

Uncle Eric, you made this smile happen!

No comments: