Donovan on his new bike

Donovan on his new bike
Thank you Mary Free Bed "Bikes for the Rest of Us"

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Donovan Letters #2



Dear Donovan,

Well I’m on my way back from San Francisco and enjoying a very quiet moment in the Minneapolis Airport at 5am.  I arrived on the Red Eye flight at 3am and of course, my arrival gate was at the complete opposite end of the airport.  Oh well, I had time to kill and the walk felt good after sitting for 4 hours on the flight home.  Coffee!! 

None to be found…. The only workers in the airports are cleaning and maintenance crews…. Well, will just have to wait until something opens.

Mom talked to Miss Emmy (I think that is her name) and she said you are doing well.  Enjoying the games at therapy, eating better (due to the medication that sometimes affects your appetite) and having lots of fun with your cabin mates!  All good news and reassuring that you are adjusting and making the most of it like you always do, when challenged!

Of course Mom would feel better if they would post some pictures on their Face Book page so you could see your face.  They can’t send us pictures directly for fear of breaking the HIPAA rules (funny, think anyone will know what that is when (if) you read this in 20 years)! 

I just checked out Bay Cliff’s face book page and no new photo’s.

………………………….. later that day………..Clark Kent is washing out his S suit……… :)

Well after a good nap and some good food and a good shower, I felt halfway human.  Mom is running around getting Emma ready for the PALM ride, getting Carl from Basketball Camp and I’m writing you and having a pop.  It’s a beautiful day here but too hot for me.    

Mom loves this weather.  The hotter the better for her.

Miss you….


No comments: